SAE Jakarta Part Scholarship Program
SAE Institute Indonesia offers a range of scholarships to financially assist students during their studies. Our scholarship was developed to invest in future professionals by providing them with an opportunity to potentially make a significant contribution to the creative media industry.
SAE recognises that the opportunity to complete a tertiary level program may be restricted by financial means, so we have initiated this scholarship to create an opportunity for aspiring scholars to advance themselves within this exciting industry. If you believe in your potential, apply now for one of our scholarships and show us why you think we should invest in you!
Scholarships are available each intake for prospective students who demonstrate exceptional talent and skills in their chosen creative media field. 50% of the Course Fee will be covered by SAE Jakarta.
Eligibility criteria for the Commencing Part Scholarships 2013
- This scholarship is open to Students of Indonesia and International
- Applicants must take part in our Open House Activity / Workshop / Interview Session
- Applicants must pass Scholarship and Interview Test
- For 2Yr Diploma / 3Yr Degree Program Applicants must have received a completion of high school certificate (SMA) or D1 or its equivalent or higher
- For 1Yr Diploma Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old or have received a completion of high school certificate (SMA) or D1 or its equivalent or higher
- For Certificate Programs applicant must be a minimum of 16 years old
Application Process for Commencing Part Scholarships 2013
Applicants must submit:
- Completed Course Application Form. (Form is available to purchase at our campus for Rp 1.000.000)
- Completed Scholarship Application Form Download
- A cover letter written or a recorded video (must be in English if applying for 2yr Diploma / Degree Programs) explaining the reasons for applying for a scholarship, which course they are applying for, what they aim to get out of their time at SAE Institute, their proposed career path after study, any other information relevant to themselves and/or their chosen course of study and why they should be considered for the scholarship
- A Portfolio/Compilation containing samples of work they have produced that relate to the discipline they are applying for, together with a written submission (must be in English if applying for 2yr Diploma / Degree Programs) outlining the equipment and techniques employed in the creative process and reasons for key technical and creative decisions undertaken in the production of the work(s).
- A copy of Government Issued Photo ID
Application closing dates for 2013 Part Scholarships are as follows:
|SAE Institute March 2013 Intake||24/02/2013|
|SAE Institute September 2013 Intake||15/07/2013|